Updated: Mar 30
"We are the average of the 5 people we spend the most time with." Famously stated by Jim Rohn.
Have you done your Relationships Audit?
Here is a framework to assess how the people with whom you surround yourself affects your behaviour.
✅Make a list of as many people as you can think of in your network of friends, family and colleagues.
✅Consider which categories they fall into:
1. Supporter – who is there by your side, and boosts your confidence
2. Vampire – someone who seems to suck your energy and life out of you.
3. Role Model – a person whom you look up to and respect
4. Consultant – someone who has the information that can help you achieve your goals.
5. TILIS friend – a friend who “Tells It Like It Is” without holding back.
6. Enemy – a person who undermines your efforts and actively does not want you to succeed.
✅Consider whether you want to keep each of these people in your life.
✅Seek out people who value you for who you are and not what you do and then spend more time with those people.
✅Seek out people who inspire you and book a lunch with them.
Who you are with can elevate you as much as it can bring you down.
Ready to get your credentials? If you need additional guidance, contact GoMasterCoach’s team or attend one of our Free Masterclasses.